Campaign: Radiation Therapist
Join us in Aotearoa, New Zealand, where you can make a difference as a Radiation Therapist!
It's never been easier to come to New Zealand and make a difference somewhere different! Whether you're here for the short or long-term, our friendly team can help match you to a role that suits both your career aspirations and interests outside of work.
Did we mention work life balance? That's really important to us – not only will you contribute to delivering quality healthcare to our communities, but you'll also have the time to explore our beautiful country.
We can take the stress out of traveling too! With our amazing relocation package and immigration support, our dedicated team can help you from the beginning of your journey, right through to starting employment.
About Radiation Therapy in Aotearoa
Te Whatu Ora, Health New Zealand provides radiation therapy in multiple locations across the country serving large and varied populations.
As a Radiation Therapist starting your New Zealand adventure, you will have access to techniques within our departments that are in line with worldwide developments such as SABR, SBRT for lung and Spine patients, and Deep Inhalation Breath Hold for breast patients.
We have LINACs and equipment from Varian, Siemens, Elekta and RaySearch, and established IMRT, IGRT and Stereotactic programmes. Our departments have a strong culture of continuous improvement and we invest in developing both staff and technology.
Our people are supportive of one-another, enjoy good banter and welcome people from all over the world.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
You will need:
- The ability to obtain New Zealand registration as a Radiation Therapist with the Medical Radiation Technologist Board (NZ)
- A practising certificate
- Enthusiasm with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in both the clinical and technical aspects of radiation therapy practice
- Knowledge of current developments and world trends in radiation therapy
- The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships within a multi-disciplinary team
- A passion for providing the highest levels of clinical quality and the best standards of personalised care possible to our patients is hugely welcomed.
Why should you choose us?
Te Whatu Ora is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion, and we're passionate about providing a supportive environment to our workforce. We acknowledge and respect our people's diversity and spiritual needs, ensuring a safe workplace that is whānau (family) orientated.
- You will receive full orientation and excellent clinical support and continuous professional development
- Flexible working to fit around your lifestyle – we want you to enjoy the beautiful sights of New Zealand
- Excellent relocation and immigration package support – we take the stress out of traveling.
- Friendly team from around the world who can support you
We have a variety of contracts available – from 12 months to permanent contract – and we here to help you find the right role that works best for your aspirations and career goals.
This is a truly rewarding role where you will come to work each day making a difference, leading change, and building capability across our health services.
If this sounds like you, submit an expression of interest, and our dedicated team will get in touch with you.
If you have any questions about these opportunities, please contact our team at email@example.com.
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|